Indigenous digital payments app BHIM has been downloaded 3 million times and enabled over 5 lakh transactions since its launch, Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant has said.
You may also like
About the author
- AGNYAATHAVAASI world wide closing collections
- Agnyaathavaasi pre-release collections in usa created a new record.
- top 10 first day collection in tollywood 2017
- No Cash! Now, Simbu sings on note ban woes
- NITI Aayog: Latest News, ATMs will be redundant in 4 years
- Six important thing You Must Know About the New GST Rates
- Trump Responds to North Korea’s Kim insulted by calling him ‘old’
- Loaded with nutrition: These 5 seeds burn fat, build muscle
- RBI will not pursue proposal to introduce Islamic banking in India
- Breaking India News : Indians order 10 lakh condoms online in just 69 days!